We strive to be a flat hierarchical organization where diverse individuals can participate actively, by mutually respecting differences in background, and by seeking to have each individual reach their maximum potential.
We believe that the group is stronger when each member is active, lively, and given the freedom and room to grow and contribute in their own way. We believe that this strength contributes to a better business and a better society.
- Completely meritocratic group of professionals
- Regardless of age, gender, work-history, background, etc., we practice a system of meritocracy. Employees who are professional and committed to delivering results are given higher evaluation.
- Maximum work-time is until 9 p.m.
- In our aim to be a highly-productivity organization, we raise operational efficiency to the maximum by adhering to the rule of "everyone must leave the office by 9 pm at the latest". As a result, we evaluate and carry out our work at a considerable speed.
- Kids space
- We strive to be a company that can support you so that you can be free to focus on producing professional results in any situation. For example, because there are many employees with kids, we have established a kids space that can be used freely anytime if something comes up.
Company Data Sales
Sales have been increasing year by year, reaching 4.1 billion yen in 2019, and we are achieving stable growth.
Employee Data Employee Data
Efforts of the younger generation is driving growth.
The average age in the company is 29.8 years, and that of the executives is 35.5 years old, which makes us a very young group. We communicate proactively beyond departments using chats and intra-company tools
Number of employees
Average age in the company
Average age of the executives
To create a society where everyone can be themselves and play an active role
We aim to be a flat and gender equal company. We support our employees in their efforts to plan for the future and establish a work style that allows them to balance work and raising a child, so that they can be free to focus on work.
Office Working Environment
We strive to make the best possible work environment at all of our offices. Somewhere you can both maximize your concentration, as well feel relaxed. We set up a place that you can easily switch on and off anytime you need.
Welfare Program Welfare Program
- Venture Program
- Employees who have been at the company for at least half a year can propose any business idea to the board members at any time. Ideas are submitted through the fixed entry sheet, and are converted into projects if top management approves them.
- Babysitter usage system
- In order to support the balance between work and parenting, employees can use the company's "KIDSNA Sitter" and "Mother's Net" babysitter services with a 50% discount on the regular price.
- Strategic Sleeping rooms
- Under the guidance of a sleep consultant, we have set up "strategic sleeping rooms". Taking small naps when you need it will improve your productivity and well-being to take on your challenges.
- Passenger’s Bar
- In order to help facilitate good communication with those outside of the company as well, we host a get-together once a week. Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks as well as snacks are provided for free, and we encourage anyone to join so that we can strengthen ties with other outside industries.
- Early working hour system
- In order to increase communication time with spouses and children, employees are allowed to shift their regular working hours to an earlier time by 2 hours (Up to 4 times per month)
- Business book purchasing system
- You can purchase one book per month at company cost so that you can improve your knowledge and skills.