The Company shall comply with all applicable laws, guidelines and other norms of handling of personal information established by the government. The Company shall establish a personal information protection management system which conforms to the “personal information protection management systems―requirements (JIS Q 15001)” and shall properly operate it.
The Company shall not use any personal information, without the consent of the relevant person identified by the personal information (the “Principal”), beyond the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use, unless permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Act”) or other applicable laws or regulations; provided, however, that this provision shall not apply if:
- Such use of personal information is permitted under applicable laws and regulations;
- Such use of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant Principal;
- Such use of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant Principal; or
- The use of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national government, a local government, or a person or entity entrusted thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and acquisition of the consent of the relevant Principal may impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
The Company shall acquire personal information by a proper means in light of the nature and scale of its business. Except in the following cases, the Company shall not acquire Special Care-Required Personal Information (as defined in paragraph 3 of Article 2 of the Act) without obtaining a prior consent of the Principal.
- Cases where such acquisition falls under any Items of Article 2;
- Cases where such Special Care-Required Personal Information is being made open to the public by the Principal, a government organization, a local government, a person set forth in any Items of paragraph 1 of Article 76 of the Act or other persons prescribed by rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission;
- Cases where the Company acquires Special Care-Required Personal Information which can be clearly recognized from the Principals appearance by seeing or taking pictures; or
- Cases where the Company acquires special care-required personal information in the manner which does not fall under the “provision to a third party” pursuant to the proviso of Article 6.
When the Company receives personal information from a third party, the Company shall check the following matters pursuant to rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission, except where such provision of the personal information by the third party falls under any Items of Article 2 or is done in the manner which does not fall the “under provision to a third party” pursuant to the proviso of Article 6.
- The name and address of the third party and, if such third party is a corporate body, the name of its representative, and if such third party is a non-corporate body having appointed a representative or administrator, such representative or administrator
- Circumstances under which such personal information was acquired by such third party
- When the Company outsources the handling of personal information in whole or in part to any third party, the Company shall sufficiently and appropriately supervise such third party to ensure the security control of the personal information.
The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the relevant Principal, except where such provision falls under any Items of Article 2; provided, however, that the following cases shall not be regarded as the “provision to a third party”:
- Cases where the Company provides a third party with personal information for the purpose of outsourcing the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use;
- Cases where personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise; or
- Cases where personal information is used jointly with others in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
- Notwithstanding Article 6, except in cases set forth in each Item of Article 2, in cases where the Company provides personal information to any third party (excluding a person having a system conforming to standards prescribed by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission pursuant to Article 24 of the Act) in any foreign country (excluding those prescribed by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission pursuant to Article 24 of the Act), the Company shall obtain a Principal’s prior consent on the provision to such third party in such foreign country.
- When the Company provides personal data to a third party in accordance with the provisions of Article 25 of the Act, the Company shall make and keep a record of the provision. When the Company receives personal data from a third party, the Company shall make confirmation required by Article 26 of the Act and make and keep a record of such confirmation.
- The Company shall take measures to prevent and cure leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- The Company shall make efforts to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultation concerning the handling of personal information. The Company shall receive and respond to requests for Disclosure, etc. (notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, utilization cease, discontinuance of provision) of retained personal data; provided, however, that this provision shall not apply to cases where the Company is not obliged to make Disclose, etc. of such retained personal data under the Act or other applicable laws or regulations. Please reach out “Contact” below in order to proceed the Disclosure, etc.
- When the Company produces Anonymously Processed Information, the Company processes personal information in accordance with standards prescribed by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission. The “Anonymously Processed Information” means the information as defined in Paragraph 9 of Article 2 of the Act which is limited to those constituting Anonymously Processed Information Database etc. as defined in Paragraph 10 of Article 2 of the Act. When the Company produces Anonymously Processed Information, the Company takes measures for the security control of such information in accordance with standards prescribed by rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- In handling Anonymously Processed Information, the Company shall not, for the purpose of identifying a principal regarding the personal information which is used to produce the Anonymously Processed Information, (i) collate the Anonymously Processed Information with other information, or, if such Anonymously Processed Information is provided by third parties, (ii) acquire descriptions etc. or individual identification codes deleted from the personal information and/or information relating to a processing method carried out pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 1 of Article 36 of the Act. The Company shall make efforts to (i) take necessary and appropriate measures for the security control of Anonymously Processed Information and necessary action to ensure the proper handling of Anonymously Processed Information such as dealing with a complaint about the handling of Anonymously Processed Information, and (ii) to disclose such measure to the public.
The Company shall continuously improve personal information protection management system.
Effective as of February 1, 2015
Last Revised as of February 1, 2019
nextbeat Co., Ltd.
CEO Seiji Mihara
Handling of personal information of the Company
Public matters and matters to be made readily accessible to the Principal under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the JIS.
Purpose of the use of the personal information (in the case that the personal information is acquired in any means other than receiving directly in writing from the Principal)
(In respect of personal information of certain our customers utilizing our matching service, such as job seekers and/or bridal couples utilizing employment agency service and/or wedding center introduction service, respectively (“Matching Service Customers”) To provide information to such customers and to promote appropriate matching;
(In respect of personal information of the Matching Service Customers) To arrange application for, refers to, and disclose to the company seeking employment and wedding center, as the case may be, based on the consent of such customer;
(In respect of personal information of the Matching Service Customers) To manage the service, by making an inquiry about the current status to the company seeking labors or the wedding center which such customer has applied for and/or making other necessary or appropriate actions
To provide and manage our services appropriately
(In respect of personal information which we handle as an outsourcee) To perform the outsourced task
(In respect of personal information of job-applicants who has applied for our empty position) To implement examination and various necessary procedures after the hiring, and for the employment management
(In respect of personal information of our suppliers) Proper management of consignment work
To improve our services, to address defects, and to develop and market new services
To notify you of our or our alliance partners services
To address various inquiries and/or opinions regarding our company and services
To investigate the prohibited acts and resolve dispute
Disclosure of matters concerning retained personal data
Please reach out “Contact” below for the “Disclosure of matters concerning retained personal date”, such as the purpose of use of all “retained personal data” and procedure for the “requests for disclosure, etc.”. The Company will respond without delay.
nextbeat Co., Ltd.
Personal information protection manager: An employee in charge of the information security
You can reach out the following “certificated group for the protection of personal information”, for the complaint resolution
JIPDEC (The counseling institution of the complaint for the protection of personal information)
Address: Roppongi First Building, 9-9 Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku Tokyo, 106-0032
Japan Tel: 81-3-5860-7565 (Toll free number: 0120-700-779)
* This is not a contact point for our services / products.
nextbeat Co., Ltd. is granted a right to display “Privacy Mark”
Use of the cookie
We provide behavior targeting advertisement services, in partnership with the following partners (the “Partner), on the websites and applications run by us (the “Website”).
For this purpose, we use cookie created by the Partners to collect history information of your visits to the Websites. Cookie does not contain any information to identify the visitor.
Cookies collected on the Website will be used only for the purpose of providing the above targeting advertisement services, and they will not be used for any other purposes such as the collection of personal information.
If you need any explanation on the use of the cookie, the information to be collected, and the opt-out procedure, please visit the following websites of each Partner.
Please be aware that your use of service in the Website might be restricted if you opt out.
<Partners> Supership Inc.
Opt out (https://supership.jp/optout/）
Recording a call
We may record calls in order to accurately grasp requests and respond to them and to improve future services.